Monday, March 5, 2007

Missy and her man go to the prom (1985)

I happened to come on a new journal last week, a cartoonist and I have to say the pictures aren't really pretty, but they get a giggle out of me.  I wish I had just an inkling of the talent this guy has, I can't even draw stick people, lol.  I sent him a picture of  J and I together, to see what he came up with you will have to click the link below, check out some of his other work, leave him a comment or maybe even send him a picture of yourself, lol, or your good buddy that might need to relax and not be so serious all the time.. lol, I bet you get a giggle out of Russ's Art work too.

Missy and her man go to the prom (1985) :

Click the above link to see what Dear ol' Russ did to Us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

LOL

Thanks Russ that was great,

just what I needed this Monday Morning

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!! Emmi

Anonymous said...

Was that cartoon of you?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I hope he can send you the original!!! I too wish I could draw or paint, Well at least one of my kids can, my youngest one Jimmy can...he blows my mind with the gift he was given, I will have to photo them and put them on my journal sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Lol!! I've been by his journal alot lately. The guy is seriously talented. Love what he did with your pic. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

lol what a hoot love v

Anonymous said...

LOL, ok I found ya. How funny to see yourself as a cartoon, right? Good job Russ.

Lol, mullets. Who could forget???


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Missy, I like that pic of you!  Thanks for visiting my journal.  :)

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink