Monday, March 5, 2007

Two by Two

Two by Two : "

Two Names You Go By:
1. Miss

2. Mom


Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. panties

2. T~Shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. trust
2. romance

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. take a bath (go on and laugh, w' 3 kids it ain't so easy...)

2. read AOL Journals

 

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To be appreciated....
2. To spend the night in the Cinderella Castle


Two pets you had/have:
1. (HAVE) Pandy~ my lovable puddy tat

2. (HAD) Pandorra~ Pandy's Great Great Great Great Grandma

Two people who will fill this out:
1. (add your name here)

2. (add your name here)

 

Two things you did last night:
1. cooked dinner
2. did laundry (hell when ain't I doing laundry???)

Two things you ate today:

1.2 relacore pills

2. so far thats it... it's only 9:15 am

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Christy

2. Kandace

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. taking Kandace to gymnastics

2. ??? thats the good thing about having no life, at least I won't be late for it, lol...

Two longest car rides:

1. the trip to see relatives in Paoli In. (a whole hour and 15 minutes)

2. Camping at lake Cumberland last summer 4 hour bus ride with about 60 kids....

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas

2. new years.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke

2. Crown Royal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers.  Your so honest and funny!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Great Answers hon!! I don't have half the patience required to fill these things out!
(Hugs) Love Ya Indigo

Anonymous said...

How about you and me make a date to spend a night in that castle?   We could play dress up, have tea...oh! I'd love that!

Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2007/03/03/moon-magic/1390

Anonymous said...

OK-sometime today I am going to copy & Paste to fill out so you have 1 person that filled this out..hehe..
Funny cartoon...I may send a photo to him myself.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I wanna stay in cinderella's castle too? but I'm sure you knew that already lol love vicky