Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Friend TINA

I have a good friend I want you all to say a prayer for. She doesn’t need these prayers for health, she is lucky to have very good health right now. She was just recently married to a real good guy (I didn’t know there were any out there) but anyways she has an 11 year old son (his father is one of the many jack ass’ that don’t deserve kids) they do not have a child together, Tina got herself fixed after her first child, thinking the rest of her life was ganna be with the father of her first, heck I would have done the same thing, but now 11 years later she is with a wonderful man and is living a wonderful life, all except for wanting another baby. The procedure she had done was then said to be effective only for 10 years, those close to her have been praying that she does get pregnant, but so far has not, so I am asking all youse here in J~Land to help him hear our prayers, she has been a great single mother to her son for 9 of his 11 years, I am sure she would be an even more wonderful mother to a young one now, and not to mention her new hubby really does seem like one of those guys who would take care of a child emotionally and financially. They are a great couple and deserve the joys of a little one. They already raise 2 ferrets and I must say they aren’t the stinky ones I usually think of, she takes really good care of them. They have gotten a couple of those smaller dogs and they have lost 3 of them now so she has just given up on having a little something to give her love to, but I have a feeling that with the powers of numbers and the love we all share in here can be spread to her, so let’s please take a minute for Tina and Dennis, they so deserve it.

 

Thanks folks, have a great day

MISSY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pegan beliefs that easter is the day of fertility , hence easter eggs, tell her to try it then !

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping her in my prayers on the smoke. But not just for a pregnancy, for the peace of heart she needs either way it shall fall. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Of course I will....anything for a friend.

Michele

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to your friend, and this is a time for paying it forward, because my children were born in large part I believe because of all the prayers our family and friends put out there for us. You have my word!

Jimmy