Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Belated Birthday request,

Seems AOL is playing some pretty bad jokes on us J~Land folks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I as most of you am not liking all the crap they keep pushing down our throats, the adds were one of the first things we had to tolerate. Now all this extra shit about tags and diggs are down on the bottom, WTF. Just give us our site and let us type, stop commercializing everything. Stop trying to give us useless shit we don’t need or even want…

I already switched from AOL and the only reason I still have anything to do with them is cause of my great friends I have found here, NOT THE SERVICE… Good thing it is free or I’d want my money back.

Hell I want my money back anyways……

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just a tip for some of you’s

Type your entry in Microsoft Words first

then copy and paste it,

Therefore no more lost or ate entries……

Ok that’s it for now.

I have laundry to do (imagine that)

And I also want to take bubba’s walking today.

Should be ok with just 1 kid and my sis is coming too..

Did I ever tell ya’ll how much I love my sis…

Well I do, she is my bestest friend ever..

I should have done this the other day

But her Birthday was yesterday.

I know ya’ll don’t know her,

But I think it would be cool if some of you’s could

Send me a birthday greeting I could forward to her.

I think she’d get a kick out of it…

Thanks folks

Have a great day….

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the gone looney tag ... snaggin it!!! =D Anyway, I have been trying my entry up in an AOL e-mail, copy & pasting it in my journal cause I got really tired of losing all my hard work. Thankfully, I'm not having any problems with AOHell ... doesn't mean I won't now that I said I'm not though!

Anonymous said...

Any friend of Missy is a friend of mine, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Sorry we're all late!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

That would be the only reason I have for keeping AOL as well, my journal and the great friends I've found through it. Otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to tell them where to stick it. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear SISTER......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sis!! I hope it was  a wonderful day for her.
Love ya
penny

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about the stuff at the bottom of the entry...I don't like all that crap either.  I use the tag part sometimes but I don't even know what the rest is! lol  Dang, I 'm real late for your sister's birthday but I'll send you something anyway. : )  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I've always written my entries out and saved them in an e-mail before submitting it to my journal.  I learned a long time ago with my original journal (I started way back at the beginning and shut that one down).  I only keep AOL because it's a free service.  Sorry I haven't been by in a while - things have been super busy and time is just flying!

Monica

Anonymous said...

i love your guys beating him self to death!  its great!