Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Morning and Moon Sand

Good Morning my friends.

How are we all doin’ on the marvelous Monday?

I have a million and 2 things to do today, but I wanted to take a second to say hi to all ya’ll.

 

They say today and tomorrow are ganna be in the 70’s….

OMG!!! That is shorts weather. I am so not ready for shorts (at least in public) J’s mom got me a months worth of tanning bed visit’s that should help, but damn what do I do about all this fat I got this year, I am not liking myself right now. I have to get back to exercising. I have plenty of reasons to other than my personal agenda. Poor bubba’s has such thick claws and J never took care of them when he was a puppy, so the last couple of times we took him to have them cut he bleed, you know a dog can bleed out from his claws, so anyways the vet won’t cut them he says we have to walk him more on concrete to file the claws down naturally. The problem is when ever I want to take bubba’s walking it turns in to a mad mess. The kids want to go, and you know how hard it is to watch kids much less with a dog who thinks he’s 150 pound 5 year old. He hasn’t been walked much so he is really hard to handle and plus the 150 he is pulling me where he wants to go. Can’t really do it here in our neighborhood cause there are a lot of the mean bulldogs and pit bulls. I hope New Albany passes that law about them bein’ to dangerous, there have been a lot of attacks on kids the last couple of years. I could never have any kind of aggressive animal around my kids. Why on earth some folks care more for their animals than their kids is beyond me. Don’t get me wrong I love my bubba’s and my pandy, but if either one of them made an aggressive move towards my kids they would be out of here… ok enough!!!

Just one more thing before I get goin’ to do laundry.

 

MOON SAND

Kiera got some moon sand for her Birthday.

If you don’t have any of this GO GET SOME!

This stuff is the best stuff ever..

Really, everyone who has come thru my front door this weekend has had their hands in it. It is so much fun. Yeah it’s messy, but not as messy as sand. I think it is easier to clean up than play dough, cause the play dough gets squished in the cracks in the wood floor the moon sand I can just vacuum up, I have been sweeping the moon sand back up with the dust pan and dumping it back in the moon sand mat, so they haven’t really lost much of it. Last night the kids even put the matt on the floor and were taking turns putting their feet in it pretending to hula dance. It was so cute, I should have taken video of it, lol

Go get some today…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the kids were really enjoying that moon sand. love v

Anonymous said...

We love moon sand as well!!!  We got some at Christmas and we all have a ball playing with it!!
Gillie

Anonymous said...

I was just getting done exercizing before I wrote this I got up and made a sandwhich!

Anonymous said...

It's shorts weather here ... 3rd day I have been showing off my pasty white legs. =D Emmi

Anonymous said...

Great weather here to Missy-too bad my mood doesn't fit it.....

No comment on the dogs-I have 2 pits and they are GOOD dogs, but I knew a guy who had a MEAN one and I always hated it. There are dogs made bad cuz of the owner, not the dog itself..I wouldn't trade mine- but I understand where you are coming from. I couldn't walk mine that is for sure...

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Love the pic.  We waited long enought for this beautiful weather.  If I were you I would get the shorts on and love every minute of it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

Never heard of moon sand.  I saw something that was fake snow in Calif. and it felt really weird...wonder if it's similar.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I would love for it to be in the 70's here. Umm, maybe in a few days after I've definately gotten rid of the last of this lung infection, so I could at least enjoy it. Sounds as if you have your hands full between the kids and Bubba. Couldn't Jon keep an eye on the kids for a half hour while you walked Bubba? Or at least walk Bubba himself? Me I would have him watch the kids for a half hour, then I could get a half hour of exercise and a few minutes of breathing space to myself. You deserve it, you know? Moon Sand sounds like a blast. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

have a good week:) moon sand huh i think i will pass lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor pup! I DO know what you mean about trying to do something so simple as walking a dog and having it turn into a circus.

Sand sounds fun...just wonder if I'm too old to play with it!

Jimmy