Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Irish Eye's Are Crying!

Irish Eye's Are Crying! :

I told him if he showed me his I'd show him mine.

so I guess I'll just show all ya'll

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The smaller tat on top was my first one ever, back then it was ganna be my only one ever, but with this additive personality I got the tats were a sure fire gatta go back and get another.... After 3, yes 3, I still want to go back and get more...

anyway the top tat is of a dove with a heart shape from the wings, there is an ocean scene in the background, I loved getting this tat, first I got really close to Dennis the artist cause it was a 2 day event to get the tat just like I liked, after the 2 days of change this to this and that color to this color I finally got to sit down and an hour later I was done, it will forever be a part of me.  It has some special meaning that really only means anything to me, my only regret is that I can't see it as much as I'd like to.  I need to remember the reasoning for it more than I do, see the tat means I can't sore to peacefull places if I am holding a grudge or harboring bad feelings, I have to just be myself and fly my flight regardless of who is thinking/doing whatever.  I am my own salvation, all I have to do is let go and fly..................................... 

 

hey folks if any more of ya'll got some tats

show em' off,

I'd love for you to take the chance right now

and hit the blog about this button

and let us see what you got.......

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the meaning of your tats.    What's with the second one?
(I don't have any)

Nancy

Anonymous said...

i have one :) and no i won't show it lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

Well, I would love to blog about this but I'm too chicken shit to get a tat. lol.  Yours are very pretty though. : )  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have a green shamrock on my ass! lol lol lol...I will be getting another one soon after all this health nonsense is finished then you I will be post a pick of them! lmaoooooo


K.

Anonymous said...

I have 4 total and at least 4 more to come!

Anonymous said...

I think if they were to put a tat on me, it would have to be of a chicken, 'cause that's what I am!

Anonymous said...

OK which out of the 14 do you want....???? I will take pics & post by this weekend k?

Talk soon...

Michele

Anonymous said...

No tats on me.    :)
hugs
penny