Wednesday, March 28, 2007

fearlessness

62 degrees and rainy.

Yep sounds like spring break to me.

Last year we were in Paoli at my Papa Witt’s house.

Kandace wanted to go back again this year, but my Papa has a couple more people living with him this year than he had last year.  I will probly try to take her up there Friday night or Saturday of this coming weekend. She had a blast at my uncle's this past weekend. She is so much a tom boy just like I was/am. It cracks me up to see her doing things I used to do that my parents just went ape shit over, like climbing trees, what is it about being up in that tree that makes us risk life and limb to get as high as we can? I still can’t answer that but I was jealous of her up in that tree, and jumping as hard as she could on the trampoline. Those were the days when you could climb and jump to your wildest pleasures with out wetting your pants. lol. Not even knowing such could happen. Well as scared as I am she is going to soon break a bone or knock out some teeth I am glad she has that fearlessness about her. I hope she never loses that part of herself. That is what is going to take her places… not her beauty (even though she is beautiful) not her mind (even though she is very smart) it will be her fearlessness to get her to take chances that most of us (me) pass up. Her fearlessness will make her try everything at least once, and how can you know what you want unless you know what you don’t want.

I want my fearlessness back

But maybe I didn’t loose it at all

Maybe I just past it on

Wonder which one will get my bitchiness????

 

lol

Have a great day……….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, to be young and fearless, what more could you ask for in life. I think your daughter is simply mirroring her mother. You will be the one who encourages her to keep this trait and not let life stop her. As for bitchiness? Hon, you have all girls LMAO they are all going to learn that trait when they end up with that time of the month . (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Crown royal will get that fearlessness Back

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

: )  yeah, without peeing your pants! haha.  That cracked me up!  I was a tomboy too. lol  Love ya honey!  Shelly

Anonymous said...

Yep....we need to give our kids...true grit!  

Anonymous said...

Fearlessness, yeah I remember that..I was a tomboy too, running bases, baseball, climbing trees, scraped knees & elbows.  

Bitchiness...that comes with later.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember having that fearlessness. Not any more, though!
Hugs
Penny