Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Prayers needed

I need some praying people to say some for J's-BIL-Kevin.  Last year they said he had epilepsy, The family has had some experience with epilepsy, cause J's brother Richard has it, but we were all little taken back when after 40 plus years Kevin's Dr. said that was why he was so tired and having headaches, well now a year later he has a tumor on his brain.  They did a 9 hour surgery last week, but couldn't get it all.  Now they say it is sta 4 cancer.  They have given him less than a year, but after the 9 hour surgery last week, the man still can't talk right and his right side is paralyzed.  This family is so torn up right now.  Please pray for them, Thanks...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry J's family is going through this. Of course I will keep them in my prayers on the smoke, as well as you and yours. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad to hear this.  For him to go through all of this msut have been so sad to watch.  He will be in my prayers.  I hope he doesn't feel any pain the time he has left.  
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't believe in organized religion I do believe in the power of prayer and God. I pray that they cen keep him comfortable.

K.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's so sad. Sending prayers to your family. Hugs!!! Emmi

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that my friend .
My prayers are with your brother in- law and your family.

Anonymous said...

How horrible.  I will add you all to my prayers.
Gillie

Anonymous said...

will add to my prayers

Deb

Anonymous said...

Missy I am so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for Kevin and all of you! Is he in Louisville? Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

OMG MISSY....I'm soooo sorry to hear that prayers your way love vicky

Anonymous said...

You've got it!