Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where the hell have I been??

Hey Hey Friends!

Sorry I have been under a rock the last few days, I'd like to say I was hibernating, but I haven't been.  I have been busy living the good times, and they have been good.  J and I are reconnecting in a way I didn't think we would be able to.  It was a rocky ride for a while, but things are settling back to the good ol' days, lol.  I have to say that this does lead to the all evil green back, I know I am less stressed cause we just refinanced the house and although it's a new 30 year deal, we got a lot of other stuff pd off.  The credit card debt is 0.  How friggin good that feels I can't even tell ya, but I have even more good news, my van is pd off in march and we only owe about 700 on J;s truck.  this was great news for us cause J wants to trade in the truck for a newer model.  newer model but still under 10, 000 and that is hard to find. 

 

Well on other news, I missed telling ya'll about my Valentines day.  It was good, J almost blew it, but pulled a hale Mary at the last minute and came throw.  Then he followed into giving me a great Birthday.  He thinks he didn't spend enough I say he did enough and more, I got the Ky wildcats jammy pants I've been spying for 2 years now, plus a silky jammy set, BONUS** then I got a dozen purple roses the night before my b~day, then I got a single red rose the day of my birthday, 2 sets of new sheets for the new bed and a new memory foam pillow, I also got a 1GB memory card for my camera.  He also got me a new red devil carpet/floor vac.  oh that will be so much easier than the Kirby, that damn things weighs as much as a Cadillac, and almost cost as much as one too, (it was a gift to myself after my filed for divorce from my cheating X)

I didn't get my night out due to the roads being bad, but I did have a great time, J's family did have a party for Richard and I together, but it was nice, the food was great.  I got a really nice family picture frame, 2 bottles of Crown Royal, one was a set with drink glasses, a month tanning, and a neck wrap that can be heated oh and it smells of chamomile, NICE!! and a silver necklace with a heart charm and my ential M.  After the party at J's mom's J and I along with my sis and her boyfriend and J's sis and her husband came back here to watch the U of L game, OMG!! that was one hell of a game, and down to the last .04 seconds.  Nice job cards, I am really not a card fan but as long as they aren't playing the cats I will root for them.  After the game our company left and we got to break in the new bed, lol, it squeaked a bit, but the headboard is stable.........

I got the best nights sleep I have had since before I had kids 8 opps 9 years ago..........

and woke up with a smile on my face.

*********grin*********

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that damn smile off of your face and clean the house ! lol!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Glad you had a good birthday! :)
Gillie

Anonymous said...

Glad you're smiling!  Good to see ya around again...
(Who's singing on this song?  It's real purdy!)

Nancy

Anonymous said...

lol, Missy, I can almost see you grinning. Glad you had such a lovely bday and Valentine`s Day ... so many nice gifts! I truly am happy for you dear. :)
HUGS
penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh  

Anonymous said...

so nice to hear everything is going so well :) Happy birthday! love vicky

Anonymous said...

How great to have such a good time...I am so VERY happy for you Missy-it is good that you & J are reconnecting. Are you still smiling??? I am this morning...LOL
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I love the slideshow. Looks like ait was a really fun day. Emmi