Saturday, February 24, 2007

just bend over and get it over with!!!!!!!!!!

Well I thought I had blown up my little Elantra on the bridge Thursday, But after all the commotion died down and the lady pulled over I realized the car was still running. I got in it and tried to put it in gear it went in gear but wouldn't go, it just revved up and nothing, so I shut it off with the key, We got it towed home and I called some friends and they said it didn't sound like I blew it up cause it was still running. Maybe my catalytic converter is clogged and what I thought was my motor blowing may have just been a back fire from the extra gas I was trying to force thru the car. GAWD that was scary, I have never had one of my cars backfire like that, so anyway after talking to some of my friends they were like let it cool down and see if it will start in the morning, well I went to bed thinking maybe, just maybe it wasn't so bad. Like I was saying I tried to start it the next day and the clutch is stuck,, I can't start my car unless the clutch is in, so I don't know now, it might be a busted clutch cable, so out front it sits, I tried to call some places to get it worked on, but since it won't start I have to have it towed somewhere?? But where?? Do I take it to a muffler exhaust cause it might be the converter, or do I take it to a transmission guy? All the assholes I talked to on the phone Friday were like just bring it in and let me look at it, well dickhead that’s easier said than done. I don't want to have to pay for any more tow trucks than I have too. Pep Boys got me like that one time. I called them told them what was wrong with my car( at that time it was a leak in the heater core, they said bring it in well after 2 days of it sitting on their lot they call me back and tell me they don't work on heater cores. I was pissed I should have sued them for the tow cost to get it there and then to another place to actually have the work done.. But sometimes it's easier to just lean over and get the screwing over with, lol.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.  You are so right.  There is nothing we can do about these stupid people that we are trusting to give us the correct info.  They are just a dufus tryin to make a buck.   They don't care about the hell we go through.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

LOL I hear you..Ive been there myself..and I know how scary that all can be.  But you are still giving me a laugh over the whole thing-good to see you laugh after everything that has happened.  

Anonymous said...

Stay away from me, man you are bad luck! Lol!
I'm going to start calling you the cloud every where you go it pours! Lol!

Anonymous said...

I swear girl ... if it weren't for good luck, you'd have no luck at all./ Emmi

Anonymous said...

Damn girl...
I hope you get some good luck soon!
When i was reading about you in rush hour
traffic brokedown...i think my blood pressure went up..lol
I can't imagine...how scary!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

yes, I hear you lol love v

Anonymous said...

do you know any honest mechanics in your area? if not look in the yellow pages. i married a mechanic but we had a car when we lived in arizona that the transmission was going out on. (DH doesn't do trannys) i called a bunch of places oh my gosh the price range was awful. I ended up looking in the newspaper and found this mechanic retired who had a shop on his property and he fixed it for 300 that was the best running tranny after that:) good luck

Deb

Anonymous said...

That definately is not something I would deal with well, being broke down in rush hour with kids???? How's your hair color hon? Going gray rapidly? LOL!! I hope your able to get your car fixed within reason, I'm keeping you in my prayers on the smoke. (Hugs) Indigo