Friday, February 9, 2007

under construction



ok well since AOL is being a nasty little dick head I still can not open any new journals under the this is mis 72 screen name, so I got me a new screen name and opened a new journal this will be the home to all my entries from now on.

I am sorry to keep bugging ya'll with changing links and names and all, I know it will be confusing for some (heck I am even confused lol) and I will proby lose some readers, but I felt like I couldn't be ME on the other screen name. I was always scared someone I knew would get into the journal and use my feeling against me.  Sad to admit but I feel my friends here in J~Land understand me more than my friends and family do.  You all sure show a lot more compassion than my friends and family. 

Well my dear J~Land friends, this screen name is just for you.  NO ONE in my family knows I have it.  I still have the other journal private and that is where I will be posting all my poems.  I am still busy adding ya'll but if you haven't gotten an invite email, maybe it was spammed cause the new screen name, well just leave a comment and let me know you want in and I will add you as one of my personal guest and give you an open invitation.

thanks for keeping with me my friends, ya'll are the best.

Missy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a real journal.  Ahhhhh!  Now you can wirte to your hearts content and no family members can see what you are up to.  Happy Journaling!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Love the Fish Tank!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me your link hon!! I'll definately be back. I fully understand needing somewhere you can vent and just be yourself. When we have family and a few of our friends, we tend not to allow ourselves a bit of freedom. (we end up giving them what they want to see and hear instead of what we actually do want).
(hugs) Glad I'm here for the beginning of this new adventure. Vent away hon, and let it all hang out. Indigo

Anonymous said...

Of course I am following you....I linked to your private already, and I am now adding this one. I know how you feel, I recently found out that there were friends and family of mine reading mine and I got a little freaked. I do sugarcoat alot of what I write in mine-for the same reason. I don't know that I could keep up with 2, I have a hard time writing in 1.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Yay, a new screen name just for me!  nah, just kidding.  I like it though!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm having a nasty time with AOL to. Can't get to my journal to write and don't get all the journals I like to read, I went from just AOL to broadband,    what a mistake........ oh well , thanks for putting me on your journals......... Diane

Anonymous said...

When I started my latest journal, I had to use a different screen name also.
Welcome back.
penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you didn't give up on blogging dispite all the grief you're getting from AOL.

Anonymous said...

Since I use my blog as a way of healing thyself my family doesnt have access to that one...in healing myself I could of hurt one of them so they only know the other s/n and blog attached to that.... that way I can get passed my childhood and not worry about anyone getting hurt.

Anonymous said...

So glad you didn't leave Jland...
cause i love reading your J...
Lookin good up in here =)
Hugs,
Terri