Sunday, February 11, 2007

what a week end.

I / we had a great weekend.  It started off rocky, J brought home one of his work buddys friday, so I high tailed it off to my girlfriends house.  Had a couple shots of crown, not to much since I had to drive myself back home, but it was a nice quiet time spent with out kids.  J called me a couple of times to tell me how sick Tori was.  ok thanks for the braodcast sherlock, like I wasn't with her all day long, hell all week long, since her school has been closed all week due to the cold, I know a B/S reason, but one I didn't make, I sure am glad I didn't have to make arrangements for her had I had a job to go to like most the moms of the kids that go to school.  Keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow they will be back in school. ok back to the weekend, I got home early friday night, but not untill J's buddy was gone. I think I made my point.  If not I will be happy to high tail it out of here at the next chance too, lol, but Saturday we went out with J's sister and BIL for thier anniversary, and I can't believe it but me and J were the couple having a good time, Not ganna get into the come downs of the evening lets jsut talk about me and J getting along.  Not just not bickering but getting along, amazing what a bottle of crown royal can do for a girl.  J's sister and I sat here and got a pretty good buzz on while J and his BIL took the kids to his moms, when they got back we went to a local pool hall called Jacks, that is where all of J's old high school buddy's "used" to hang, lucky for me, lol, "used" to be is the magic word, they now hang at the Main Menu, so I had J all to myself still, well other than his sis and BIL.  He was very attentive, and I was loving it.  after a couple of games of pool we went to Sports time pizza and had some really good grub.  Which I was REALLY needing after the bottle of crown and 2 ameritto sours at the pool hall.  Then it was a slow ride to get to the next stop, STEINERTS, I have had some really good times there with my girls, but never with J.  I am happy to report that is no longer true, he had a good time there too.  A band I used to listen to back when I did go bar hoping with the girls was playing and he rocked, 99MPH they are on my space and louisville mojo if ya wanna see, he is kinda scary but he can do some hell of a good covers from all great head banging music like RAGE, LINKIN PARK, L.B. GODSMACK, G&R, and a lot more.  They even have some stuff of their own, J kept wanting to get closer to the band but I was happy being in the back.  I drank way to many drinks and had a couple to many shots too, but woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to go, lol, that was till I actually got up and tried to make it down the stairs, then I rested the rest of the day while my oldest daughter cleaned up most of the house.  I know great job Kandace, but don't let her fool ya, she is trying to earn extra money to get a drum set, how lucky am I?? she is doing all the work to get the money here, but the drums will be at her dads...  YIPPIE!! 

 

 

 

 

PS aol is at it again

sorry spell check isn't working tonight folks..

and I wasn't worried about fixing any as go mistakes

or such and now I am just out of time.  SORRY.  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon, Glad your weekend turned out sweet after all. About J bringing home his buddy , what was that all about? He didn't call before hand and ask or check and see if you guys had any plans? MY ex used to be that way...only thing is he would go out and not call. Then come home that night wanting to know why I was pissed.
So back in my drinking days, I just started to go out without him. Why should I sit at home when he may or may not come home? Needless to say he turned into one abusive idiot........I'll tell you about it sometime. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is I am trying to get my kids to play the drums! lol I played in High School thanks to a rock and roll boyfriend! lol

Anonymous said...

He must have been reading Dr. Love's Hotline?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like J is coming around just in the nick of time.  You must be making your point.  Way to go!  So glad you had a good time.  ;)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice weekend.  Mine sucked half the time (I'm really considering E-bay for the kids, get rid of them and maybe even make a buck or two), but I found that when I really tried I could actually have fun.  
I tried 3 times to spell check my last entry but we obviously use the same AOL... grrrrr!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got your point across and got J to come around. :-)  My kids used to do all kinds of chores to earn money too - nothing wrong with that!  

Monica

Anonymous said...

I"m so glad you guys had a good time out love v

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two had a nice night finally!  And you got the house cleaned too! lol  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

So glad you and J had a nice time out together!
Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Hiya hon, just thought I would pop back in again and see how you are doing.
(Hugs) Indigo