Saturday, February 24, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Saturday folks. Hope it stays Happy for all of us. Thanks Michele for the just checking in on me email… I love my online friends. I can’t believe so many of you live right here in this little box.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wish I could say I have been on vacation, or even just catching up on my Beauty sleep, I have been sleeping better on the new bed, it has helped my back tremendously but so far I haven’t noticed any new Beauty flowing thru me.

Up until last night we had Tori sleeping in her bed, but last night she started running high fever, when I went to bed she had crawled up between us and I just left her there, it has hard 3 of us sleeping in a queen bed, but we managed, this morning her fever was down, thanks to the fever all suppository, I hope it doesn’t come back cause I am out of the suppositories, and I only have 1 more diaper so she had better be using the potty.

Lol, speaking of the Devils, here they both come. Kiera just told me her throat hurt. There are a couple of the kids in the family that we were with last weekend for my B~Day party that have strip now, oh boy what fun,,, NOT!!!

So lets see here what else has happened to me this week. I had parent teacher meeting with Tori’s and Kandace’s teachers, and they are both doing really good, I was upset cause I found out Tori doesn’t meet the age cut off, she must be 5 by the end of July, well she wont be 5 till OCT so she has to go another year of head start, so this means next year both my kids will be in the same head start class. At first I was mad about this, I want Kiera to have her own time with out Tori like Tori gets now with out Kiera, but I thought about it some more and I think maybe this will be what I need to get them to behave better together, I will have some outside help telling them to be nicer to each other. I mean it is hard to treat them like equals here, Kiera is the bay, not by much but that is still her title. But at school they will be more equals, so maybe they might learn how to get along more that way, not that they don’t get along here now, sometimes they are great and can play together for hours with out insistence, but then there are other times I am like you all are sisters how the hell can you fight so bad with each other. I can’t believe all my kids will be in school next year. Gawd I am getting old!!!!!!!!!

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids had the b-day cutoff for school too.  They started K at age 6.  They are less than a year apart and have alot of the same friends and they both get A's so maybe the wait was a good thing.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

not older better :) love v

Anonymous said...

YEAH>>>>your back....woohoo....Now I need an hour to catch up-just kiddin!! I will have to read when I get back from church, but before the race...Man oh man!
Love ya-
Michele

Anonymous said...

New bed!  Woo-hoo!!!
(((HUGS)))
Gillie