Saturday, February 24, 2007

rain rain go away

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry Missie I think this graphic is supposed to have the rain actually raining, but for some reason it isn't, but I had to use this tag tonight cause I know Garnet109 will get a kick out of it.  He's been calling me the cloud, lol, and it fits a strange thing that happened here today.  It was about 45 degrees and it was snowing, well sleeting, first it was raining and coming down pretty good but then all of a sudden it switch to these great big huge wet flakes, it was so thick I could barely see the houses across the street, the cars and side walk were getting this thick coat of slush, but it only lasted for about 20 minutes and then it was raining again.  The local news said it was supposed to be in the low 50's tomorrow morning. WTF ??? we haven't even seen any real snow this year, not that I am complaining about that.  The less snow the better

 

me not complain, I think that is the first time I have ever said that, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'll switch weather with ya any ole day hon!! It's so cold here, I don't think I'm going to thaw out until mid July. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

We are expecting 4 inches of snow I am so over winter! argggggggh v