Sunday, June 3, 2007

time to start working out again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got a new desk for my computer. It is a really big wrap around corner desk. I even hung some little tikki lite’s to make it more of a cozy atmosphere. I bought the lights for camping but pulled them out and taped them up. It is much better at night than the bright harsh light on top the desk. I also bought a treadmill from J’s sister. I wanted a YMCA pass so I could get “away “ from the kids to work out, but considering I couldn’t even get a month pass for the $25 it cost me I had to get it while I could. I know just more stuff to clutter the house, but I know I will use it for this summer at least. I can’t tell you how motivated I am to get rid of this extra flab I’ve been carrying around the last 2 years. Lol, 4 years.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just got a new bikini last week too and it is cute, it’s a black and white print with hot pink ties. Yep a string bikini, fuck it folks I am a great mom and wear my battle scars of motherhood (stretch marks) proudly. Besides after seeing what was at the lake last week I feel pretty damn good about my big old body these days. What I am not feeling good about is the Dentist. I have to go SOON. My gums have been bleeding when I brush heck I can push on my gum with my tongue and make it bleed. I ask my sis if she could talk to the Dentist she works for and see about getting me in on a payment plan since I don’t have any insurance. I spent more than 20 bucks today for a new toothbrush and some floss and some pic things and all the works. Nothing but salt water has helped. Well I am going to get on the treadmill for awhile with the headphones up as loud as they will go so I’ll probly go to bed with a headache and wake up sore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good workout... I've been doing my bike and walking dvd... I've been carry around stuff for 4 years too..lol
Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a treadmill!!
Your bikini sounds HOT! lol

Make sure you take care of your teeth/gums.
penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love my treadmill but I don't use it as much as I would like. I got put in storage when we redid my bedroom & hasn't been pulled out since.
Emmi

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the treadmill.  We moved into our house three years ago and the treadmill has yet to be plugged in! :)
Gillie