Sunday, June 17, 2007

Meijer 300 June 16th 2007

It was a last minute thing.  J's buddy scored free tickets to the Meijer 300 race in Sparta Ky.  So we all loaded up in 2 vehicles, 1 for the guys, and 1 for us girls.  I met 2 really great gals who I hope to see more often. I got to see my aunt and her crew.  They got tickets pretty much as soon as they went on sale and we got better seats than they had, FREE.  The babies stayed with J's mom and my sis stayed here with Kandace and Tay.  The last race me and J went to didn't end to good.  He got jealous over one of his buddies that was with us.  This time we didn't get into it, but on the way home the car riders got swaped and I had to listen to J talk about the Chris Cornell concert with a couple of his buddies that was there also and I had to hear how over and over again how it was the best night J has ever had, which just goes to show how much an ass he is, cause that was the night he basically accused me of screwing someone in the bathroom I ended up leaving the concert and sitting in the parking garage for almost 2 hours.  But it was the best night of his life.  Today he was to hung over to join us to his mom's house for a fathers day cook out.  The kids were already there so me and Steph went on over with out J.  We had another great day full of fun that the kids will remember for the rest of their lives and once again J isn't a part of those memories, and it's his own fault.

After the cook out swim party was done Steph and I took our dad his fathers day gifts, we got him some new shoes and some socks to go with we also got him a GRANDPA shirt from the kids.  He was really into it today.  It was good to see him so happy.  I wish I could have spent more time there tonight but the kids were getting fussy and tired. 

 

LOL I can't forget to tell ya this, the driver last night had to slam on the brakes and it looked like we were ganna hit the car ahead of us, lol, instead os saying oh my God, I said OMG....   can we say to much time online,

it made for a good laugh...

Today I got a new shirt.

It says

"I'm Famous on MySpace"

lol,

I know I am a dork no need to leave comments to that effect.

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sometimes hon, I can't wait for you to break out on your own. J is so full of himself it isn't funny. Some dad he is, he couldn't even bother to be with his kids because of a hangover on Father's Day........Trust me your kids will remember him for that all on their own. I remember my dad being a drunk and he is no longer part of my life. Looks like you had an excellent time despite J. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

What a prize he is!  Does he not realize he is slowly removing himself from his kids lives and memories.  What a jackass!
It does look like the seats were great!
Hope all is falling into place for you and your plans!
Gillie

Anonymous said...

lol, had to laugh at the Famous on Myspace shirt!!  :0

penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh