Friday, June 15, 2007

Pictures from Derby

I know these are over a month late, but at least I aint telling ya'll I am a month late on my well moody part of the month.  It was a great day, till J, lol, bet you knew that was coming, but yep J got all pissy with the kids for cheering for their moms and dads throwing cornhole, well I jumped his ass for jumping theirs and then I hit nothin but holes in and won my  it was the second game and also my last game.  I haven't played with them since and I won't anymore,  It sucks cause I am really good, but he always gets pissy about something or someone and I get the grunt of his pissiness. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. I've never played that before, but it is a big thing to do around here. Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

man that stinks! he is such a ass. pardon  my french... praying you can leave that situation

Deb

Anonymous said...

Men.......can't live with em' and can't shoot em' either! lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

Loved the pic of you!!
Gillie