Sunday, June 3, 2007

Deams Lake

I can't remember if I mentioned going to the lake Wend. and again on Thursday.  The kids had a great time and I have pics to prove it. 

 

The Lake isn't as busy as it used to be back in the day, or at least it wasn't on the 2 days we were there.  I like it less busy.  I think me and my sis are ganna make it an every Wend ritual, gives us something to look forward to each week.  It would be nice if there was a cute little life guard to gaze at every now and then, but it is swim at your own risk now.  Not to happy about that, but maybe that's why it's not so busy, hey I watch my own kids anyway. so no biggie.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pics  -- and with the fish you`ve got on there!
Bet the kids had a blast.  :)

penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you can tell their having so much fun. Emmi

Anonymous said...

The kids look like they are having a great time! I hope you do make it a Wedn. ritual. It may because it's in the weekday you are able to have the lake with less people. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  What a great idea to make it a weekly thing...a nice treat mid-week!
Gillie