Friday, June 22, 2007

Mom always said I was a pain in the neck... I think I have a pinched nerve

sorry for the delay in entries I have missed ya'll so much.

but I have a really good reason for not posting in here.

other than "myspace" lol.

I have been putting off going to see a dr cause I don't have insurance, well the pain in my back is overcoming the pain of my wallet and I will have to go see someone soon.  11 days ago my sis made me go to the ER, cause after a week of watching me walk around in pain and laying on the heating pad she said I had to go.  I went he hooked me up with muscle relaxes, pain relievers and ibuprofen.  So those have been gone a couple of days now and the pain is reaching the unbearable point for me.  I called the Dr that the ER Dr referred me to and they can't see me till the 26th.  plus I have to have 85 bucks to cover the office visit.  The pain is really bad but the thing that scares me most is that my 2 little fingers and the bottom of my arm up to my elbow are numb, it's been like this for more than a month, but it is gettting worse.  It was really annoying before, but now I can't open anything and my grip with that hand is not right.  I am really scared about the numbness. 

I think it's a pinched nerve cause the pain in my back keeps moving from my neck to my back and then to my under arm.  my right arm feels like I am wearing one f those blood pressure things while the bottom of my left arm and fingers are numb. 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girlie, ya gotta take care of your body. God's not serving up a new one. Hugs, feel better soon. Emmi

Anonymous said...

That sucks you can't get in until the 26th... Hope its nothing serious and that you can make it that long.. those ER visits are what all my debt are... not having insurance sucks!
Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke! Hope the doctor can help solve what's going on. I have almost the same symptons with the numbness in my fingers from time to time. I also have Carpel Tunnel Sydrome. Hope yours is more easily taken care of . (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!! That must hurt like a motha!!!! I hope you get some relief soon. Pain is noooooo fun.

Take care,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Gab

Anonymous said...

You made the right decision about going to the Dr.  It sucks, but you have to do it to get better.  Good  luck with it.  .
Love your previous entries with all the fun bright pics at the lake.  Good times. :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Gosh hope that pain gets better. Hope the doctor can tell you what's wrong ashamed it's gonna take so long to get in.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

That`s a long time to wait when you`re in pain. Hang in there.
Love ya
Penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/

Anonymous said...

Ohhh man a pinched nerve hurts!  Sorry.  Hope you can get some relief somehow.  Stand up really really straight as much as possible, that helps sometimes too.  Sorry.  Love, Shelly