Monday, April 9, 2007

Hope you had a great Easter

I had some issues but the kids had a great day.

My Mom took on the role of Easer Bunny this year and made the girls some really nice baskets, they got a ton of candy and some glasses, bubbles, wands, ball cups, and all kinds of little toys too, they loved it. When Tori woke up I was already awake downstairs, but I heard her shouting at Kiera “KeKe get up it’s Easter” it was the sweetest thing. I couldn’t believe J had heard them and got up too, we had a very nice and believe it or not quiet Easter Sunday Morning. Then we went to Church, the kids love to go. After me and J talked about what happened at Church this weekend he is ok with getting up and taking the kids to Church and me staying here to prepare brunch for him and the kids and his parents. I think this way will be best for all of us.

Saturday we went to J’s step sister’s house for Easter. Her husband is the one with the Brain tumor, this was to be his last Easter, it was heart breaking. Kandace didn’t really know to much of what was going on, so I had to let her know that Kev isn’t doing as well as we had all hoped, he is home they took him off the rehabilitation cause he wasn’t strong enough to make any improvements. It has to be the hardest thing to know that this is really it. The end is near. I do not know how I would be able to deal with anything close to that right now or ever in my life. Ya’ll can give Kev some prayers heck who knows what kind of miracle can still happen. But for now we have all been told to make sure we say what we need to cause the Dr.s are at the end of helping him.

Today as been crazy. I have my X’s 3 kids here for Spring break this week, oh lucky me, they must really trust me not to let the kids get hurt, lol, or to hurt the kids. Just kidding, they are getting better, but they did forget to bring their mid day meds, so we’ll see if the live long enough for their mom to get off work and get here to get them, lol

Well I have to go refer some more

Ya’ll have a great day know ya hear’

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice Easter pics....your girls are beautiful! Sending prayers to Kev...

Anonymous said...

I started to take my kids to church...but I backed out at the last min. I just don't want to go.
Sending prayers Kevins way...
Pics are cute!
Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with Kev!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics, your girls are so cute!!!!!  Glad you had a nice Easter

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures of your girls!
How sad about Kev.
Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make such precious memories!  

Anonymous said...

The girls are all adorable!! Glad you had a nice Easter....

:) Carol

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos ... glad  you had a nice Easter.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...I will pray for Kev-you never know what He has in store for anyone, my best to you all..

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Great pics Missy!  And I'm sorry about J's BIL.  that's awful and I offer prayer for him.  Your girls are adorable! : )  love, Shelly