Monday, April 2, 2007

My oldest daughter Kandace

I always have a ton of pictures of my babies, but my oldest daughter deserves some attention too. The only reason I don't have so many of her is cause she spends a lot of time with her Dad these days.  I am not complaining hey I had her from birth to 3 years old all by myelf with him right there (ya know).  She is a really good girl.  She helps me with the babies a lot, sometimes she complains and sometimes she pesters them but it's all out of love, lol, she is very protective when it comes to other people bothering her little sisters.  I am sure this is something that will continue thru the years.  I hope so, oh how I would have loved to have had an older Sis to take up for me, but I was the older Sis, getting my little Sis out of shit all the time, lol. 

OMG that was way weird, my little sis just called and since J has the phone upstairs I didn't hear it ring, but then as soon as I wrote getting my little Sis, she started talking on my answering machine, lol,

ok well this isn't supposed to me an entry about me and my sis it's about Kandace.  She is clever and intuitive.  I am proud to say she is a little Tom boy just like I used to be/am,lol.  She isn't afraid of anything.  Scary when it comes to her and the many woodland creatures we encounter camping.  I remember one year we were out on the boat and a copperhead, yes it was I swear, tried to crawl into the boat, well  Kandace was trying to reach for it as it was reaching up into the boat, I freaked, J started hitting at it with an ore, but it wrapped itself around the ore, J tossed it out into the lake and Kandace cried cause she wanted the pet the snake.  I tried to tell her then tha most snakes were dangerous, but do you think that meant anything to her, she later that day spotted the park guys walking around with some snakes and immediately took off and asked if she could hold it. Not scared of nothing I tell ya NOTHING. Last year at camp she was the one (and only one) going into the cabin to kill the wasps.  There was alot of them wasps in our cabin all week long.  She got stung by a black hornet today out back.  She didn't cry tears but she yelled some. I was proud of her those damn things hurt I still have a scare from where 1 got me in my belly when I was 6 months pregnant with Tori.  1 got J last year under his nutsack, but it was karma he deserved it, lol, I will try to make an entry about that next,

for now over and out...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the big sister that your little ones will look up to.  :)

How weird your sis called as you were writing about her - lol.
Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

aww... she is a cutie!! I've been trying to give my oldest some extra attention too.
I can't wait to hear about the bee sting.....lmao.

Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl!  

Nancy

Anonymous said...

So many great pictures ... I can'r decide which one  I Love best! Emmi

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot more pictures to show. I loved it though, looked through them all. I hope you put this together for Kandace when she gets ready to leave home, it would be a wonderful retreat into memories for her. She has such a determined fierce look on her face at times. This girl is going to go some where! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I got stunk on the right nipple dead center!

Anonymous said...

You werent kiddin when you said you had pictures...lol..loved them all-she is a cute girl..

Bobbi goes runnin from any bug or creature. I don't know how she handles 4H camp (laughing).

I was the big sister...I beat up more boys than my brother every thought about beating up...

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

P.S. did the kids insurance stuff ever work out???

Michele

Anonymous said...

She is very talented and a great freind too.

I love family shots too. I have lost track on how many family albums I have.

I have just started a new blog you might want to check out. I will post the link below.

Take Care,

Gabreael

http://hauntedhomeblog.easternparanormal.com

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!!

LOL on the karma comment. :)
Gillie