Wednesday, May 23, 2007

incase you missed these in the private journal

 

Pictures are from Guist Creek, last weekend.  We are going back tomorrow and staying till Monday Afternoon.  Oh boy this should be fun.  The RV is once again ready for us to pick up and if you hear about a flame mobile on I-64 that will be me, cause I swear if it breaks down on us again I am going to torch the fucker.  no lol about it. 

 

Ididn't mention in the private journal that I have fingernails now, that is amazing, I haven't had them since Tori was a baby.  But for the last month I haven't bitten them once and the are strong too, I love that I have nails again. 

 

Hope everyone will have a safe and fun holiday weekend.  I know I will one way (bottle) or another, lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your babies are growing up so fast. Their such cuties. Thanks for sharing them with us. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  Everyone looks so good..and the kids are so adorable.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love the pics hon!! The kids are getting bigger. I have missed you, you've been rather scarce lately. Glad to know your ok, alive and oh yeah, missed! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!!

Penny