Monday, October 1, 2007

Today I found out our Dear Sweet Penny is gone, I will miss her so much.

I got on AOL tonight to check on Penny 

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was hoping to read that she was at least out of the hospital,  but even if she wasn't I wanted to make a date to visit her. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 I was really hoping to meet her at the Olive Garden even if I had to settle for the take out menu.  I was ganna leave her a message to let her know that Jan. 3rd she should reserve for me cause I would be in her neck of the woods for a Miley Cyrus concert that night.  I got really happy when I seen she had an entry posted.  I click on it and te page couldn't load fast enough for me, it finally poped up and I found out she has passed away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  I know I should be thinking that she isn't in pain and suffering anymore cause we know from her blog the last few weeks were doing a number on her body, but she kept her spirit up till the end as far as I know.  She was such a kind hearted woman, she had a way of making all of us comfortable with ourselves so it was easy to spend time reading her journal and getting to know her better.  Any of you who were lucky enough to have her be a reader of your journals like me I knew she was such a good person.  A beautiful lady in a bad world, she always made me feel better about myself, my life. 

 I will miss that... 

 I will missher.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss her too.  What a sad day in J-land.  I still can't believe she's gone.  No more tears in heaven though.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

How sad...I really didn't know her, but she obviously had a very special friend in you.
Sorry for your loss...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of this woman from your life. I never knew her , or had a chance to know her through Jland. From all the comments from friends , I know she was truly a compassionate and beloved friend to all she knew. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...I know from JLand, that penny had a special place in everyones life....I'm so sorry that you got the news in such a shocking way! and didn't get to meet her at the Olive Garden...But some day we can all see her at the "Olive Garden" in the sky....That is where all tears will be wiped away. Please take comfort in the journal entries she left behind! Love 2U

Anonymous said...

This is the first I heard of Penny passing away.  Although I did not know her, I knew of her and hearing of all she has been through is traumatizing.
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy