Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Tori

My Tori turned 5.  She really is growing up on me.  We celebrated both the babies bdays cause we had to skip Kiera's when hers was due this year.  no biggie we just had one huge party, each girl had her own cupcake cake and we had a great day.  It was HOT but we had fun.  each kid got a goody bag with a can of silly string in it, talk about fun, damn I should have gotten some pics of that.  My sis helped me out alot with cleaning and getting ready for the party, I will just skip the whole part about J putting off doing the yard work till the very last day cause he wanted to play golf...... I still had a great day giving my baby's an unforgetable party and I have the pictures to prove it....    lol...

I hope all my readers are oing good.

I was hoping to try to get around some in here tonight, but I have grown really tired and this damned computer isn't fast enough for my sleepy eyes.

love ya all....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really too cute! Great memories for sure!!
Your an awesome Mom!
Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes look yummy!

Anonymous said...

She is so very cute!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  I love birthday parties.  I remember the Barbi cake when my girls were littler. : )  Happy birthday to your girls!  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable.  There ya go, submit their pics ot a modeling agency.  You be the manager.  I think I'm on to something here............  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

such cute kids Melissa! Time will fly now that she's 5!

K.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the little one.
It was my birthday on the 13th.
I had cake too.
:O)