Saturday, August 11, 2007

playing with pics

That is my little Tori Janiel.

we call her T.J for short.

or sometimes lt. bird.

That's what the book said it meant.

Tori ~in German = Little bird

which was cool cause J's nick name is J~bird

so little bird fits her really well, sometimes,

like when she is being a complete shit head....

speaking of complete shit heads.

J is sitting in their playing a video game with his brother.

We could be in Sparta Ky

with some of my friends

and some more of my family was ganna be there too

but no he said it was to hot to sit and tailgate all day.

I bet had it been his friends

he'd had a different attitude.

We also could be at the lake with his family.

The RV was running the last time we parked it.

Kandace starts school Thursday

so she'd love to get a couple more days on the lake

but nope, I sit here at the computer.

he sits in the other room with the PS2.

I have to still go to my girlfriends to check on her cats.

She is in Fl. poor thing got the sick

the day before they left.

but hell like i told her

she's still in Fl......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'd take sick in FL

over healthy and here anyday.

well I have complained enough.

Hope yall all have a great day/nite.

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a doll.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/