Thursday, August 2, 2007

name game....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the kids were out back playing when they thought this little guy was attacking them, lol, it took me three times of him coming to me before I was comfortable enough to let him land on me, but it was, lol, love AT FIRST SIGHT,

he now has his own little home hanging in a window in my kitchen.

but we need to call him something

send your name suggestions in a reply.

I will do a repost later to let ya know what we choose.

 

We've had him for a couple days now.  We are still fighting over what we should call him/her. 

I want to call him baby, that way if he does start to "talk" I would love to hear someone tell me hi baby everyday.  lol.  he already makes me smile every time I walk in the house and hear his chirping. 

his body is yellow with a beautiful peach/rose colored face, but his tail is a rainbow of colors, red, blue, green, purple, orange it is very pretty, but we only get to see it when he tries to fly.  The girls would have him out all day if I'd let them.  So far we haven't had any poop accidents, but I am sure it will happen sooner or later. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lol.

 

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rainbow?

he's beautiful!!

nancy

Anonymous said...

Watch the lost and found ads.  This is actually a very expensive parrot that was someones pet.  If no one is missing him, I'd get a book out of the library since they can have a very strict diet requirement.  Very pretty

Anonymous said...

I love birds.. I've always had them..until now :(
It's funny you want to name it baby.. Thats what all mine.. except the last was named! When my oldest niece was born my birdy would say her name.. brittany.. it was so cool... lol
My next birdie~ I'm going with Cracker..
Take care~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awww... he's a beauty. Can't wait to hear the name. I have no suggestions sorry.
Take care, Chrissie